Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cognition Forum Index -> New Applications - Public
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duckaroo

re: App: Duckaroo

The application submitted by Duckaroo is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Duckaroo
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Kil\'Jaeden
Level : 100
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Blood
Spec 2 : Unholy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Before you fill out an application, please make sure you read the following:

1. Cognition raids Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 6:15pm to 9:30pm server (PST) with optional Monday clean ups. All raiders are required to have a minimum of 80% attendance to remain on the raiding roster.

2. Cognition uses an EPGP system and raiders are required to download the EPGP LootMaster addon (available from Curse) to assist with efficient loot distribution.

3. Cognition raiders are required to have 2 maxed crafting profressions.

4. A stable internet connection and working headset/microphone is required for all raids.

5. Cognition is an 18+ guild. Failure to meet this requirement is reason enough for automatic removal from the roster.

6. Trial period for a new recruit is approximately two weeks; it may be longer or shorter depending on the new recruit’s performance and officers’ decision.

7. Trolling, or inciting or contributing to negative discussions, in any chat channel including trade and general as well as on public forums is strictly prohibited. Persons found in repeated violation of this policy will be removed from the guild.

8. Cognition only permits raiders to raid with one guild at a time. Raiders found in violation of this policy will be promptly removed from the guild.

I have read and acknowledge the above policies and will follow Cognition’s expectations and guild policy regardless of my rank in the guild.:
Yes

Are you applying to be a raider in Cognition? Or are you looking for join our community in a non-raiding capacity?:
Raider (Member)

Please tell us a little bit about yourself and why you want to join Cognition.:
I've been raiding since late BC though my serious raiding started in 4.2. Names Duck, and I think I would be a competent raider for your team. I want to join because I think we could have some fun times, and see some content.

Where did you hear about Cognition?:
Guild merger

List the two most recent guilds you have been in and your reasons for leaving them.:
Don't remember the name of the guild before the most recent as it was a very long time ago, though I left for the need of me focusing on school, after I came back it had crumbled. Rattlesnake Ratatamba would be my old guild assuming I get accepted, and I'm leaving to join Cog through a guild merger.

What is your current raiding experience in this tier? What Heroic/Mythic experience do you have?:
8/10H 1/7M

What are your current in game professions?:
Engi/Alch

Please explain the current specifications for the computer you will be raiding on. :
Not awful, run on high settings never dropping below 30 frames.

Submit a screen shot of your in game user interface. This question is absolutely required.:
http://prntscr.com/6jbs66

Please submit your most recent World of Logs (if unavailable please explain why).:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/w8MjtvRqrhYXCHTb#type=summary&boss=-2 Here's some old logs, though they are pretty damn old.

What is your battle tag? This is optional and for communication purposes only.:
Ducky#1870

A Mumble-based interview is required for all Raider (Member) applicants, please select the best time for you. Please be on time for your interview. Contact an officer when you are ready to begin.:
Sunday@5:30PM Server

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cognition Forum Index -> New Applications - Public All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum